Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
TSX of the Month Winner
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've gone MAD! I am selling the JP kit extremely cheap. Whoever doesn't buy it now, please don't complain later. It's a no brainer!! :lol: heres the link to buy http://www.tsxparts.com/index.php?cPath=24_30 If you don't have the money, that is what credit cards are for. Charge it!! :eek: :rolling_e Individual parts are on sale too!

·
TSXY
147 Posts
Damn that is cheap, if I was going to buy a body kit, I would buy this one. I'm sure you will sell alot.

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
wow...datz pretty cheap....
i got my JP sides for around $460 CAD... :banghead:

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
how come that seems really low and aggresive to me?
that's not the Euro kit?......too bad already bought the OEM kit :(
should post earlier

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
kyotousa said:
how come that seems really low and aggresive to me?
that's not the Euro kit?......too bad already bought the OEM kit :(
should post earlier
no...datz not EuroR kit....EuroR kit won't catch such low price...

·
TSX of the Month Winner
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Peregrine said:
The listing says JP "lip" kit ?? Is this the full body kit all around ? front underskirt, sides and rear, all for 529?
Yes the full lip kit. Front, sides and rear.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
5,994 Posts
Excellent price, but I have to wait for your CAI deal first, and then I have few other things to take care of. So I wish, but can't do this kit at this moment.

R

·
0 Posts
I'd like to grab that kit from you but i need a guarantee that if anything is wrong that i can send it back, i'm serious about it.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
ACMAC1 said:
Does Anybody Know Who Makes This Body Kit?
mugen fonrt bumper with customized wild body fender/side skrts and mugen rear lip also modified to match the new body shape .. ~

·
SPIKE
43 Posts
[No message]

·
TSX of the Month Winner
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
red-ballz said:
I'd like to grab that kit from you but i need a guarantee that if anything is wrong that i can send it back, i'm serious about it.
ya u can do all the research you need to before buying even if you wanna call JP USA. Their web address is www.jpusaco.com Parts are all Original and perfect fitting. Made in Japan.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts