Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
I </3 NY ROADS
4,046 Posts
:rofl: This is just too funny. I should start a trading forum for JDM to USDM parts.

We would freak out at the sight of a legit Euro-R and they're bugging out with a TSX. Now I see how the guys outside the US view us and our JDM parts ------> :sure:

·
&#26410;&#26469;&#12408;&#12392;
2,253 Posts
This is the reason why I keep my exterior stock because Japanese car enthusiasts would spend money to have their cars to look like mine. But then again I want the Euro R kit...I'm broke :(

·
wine em, dine em, cl9 em
940 Posts
This is the reason why I keep my exterior stock because Japanese car enthusiasts would spend money to have their cars to look like mine. But then again I want the Euro R kit...I'm broke :(
lmao Justin!

Jay thanks for sharing - this is cool. i remember the MR owner posting a year or two back, and his was the only car featured in the photos. now look, he's got a crew of people going USDM!

·
sponsor by MY POCKET!!
1,539 Posts
Actually, I know him and he said it's DIY job done by himself in Japanese car community forum.
oh ok i thought it was a member from here since he had them before here parted out.. and he was the only member i seen them with but good job though :):)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.