Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered Member
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
!! J's Racing CF INTAKE SPECIAL PRICE !!

Hey Everyone,

I have a couple of these in stock now..

This is a limited time offer and only limited to 3 intakes..

Price: 795 CDN aprox. 795 USD Shipped.

Thanks

Calvin

·
Registered Member
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There is no firm price on it yet. It will be Aprox. 700 CAD

·
Registered Member
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
pics are up...didnt get a pic of it with the air box..I wil lget that soon. They are sending over 2 sets. The intake is not for sale yet. Once it is i will be taking orders.

Thanks

Calvin

·
Registered Member
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It is a cold air. they have a duct for the air to come in at the front of the bumper. In a way its a differnt design. The air gets picked up infront of the car, where as a cold air intake the air comes from the bottom of the car. This intake has a similar design to the mugen one. Or if you guys have seen the J's intake for the s2000 its similar to that.

PJS said:
SRI or CAI based?
Judging by the mention of 'box', one presumes the latter.

·
Not A MOD3RATOR
4,329 Posts
Is the intake made out of carbon fibre or anything special? $700 is cheaper than Mugen but still.....

Anyone interest on my Injen CAI????

·
Registered
258 Posts
great to hear. the only reason i thought there was no j's racing being made for the tsx was because i e-mailed someone at aj-racing and they told me there was no intake in production.. :p

·
Registered Member
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
chaRz said:
great to hear. the only reason i thought there was no j's racing being made for the tsx was because i e-mailed someone at aj-racing and they told me there was no intake in production.. :p

We were told by J's that it was under development for the longest time, someone here said that they emailed J's and was told there wasnt gonna be one made.

·
Registered Member
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
chuson said:
Is the intake made out of carbon fibre or anything special? $700 is cheaper than Mugen but still.....

Anyone interest on my Injen CAI????

Its just FRP, if they made a carbon one it would cost even more:p

1 - 20 of 56 Posts