Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
APRIL 2013 UPDATE

Accuair E-Level

I haven't posted on here for a while and wanted fill you guys in with what i've been doing to the car for the 3 years.

back in 2009 my car was pretty much stock for the whole year, til i picked up some buddy club n+'s and some enkei ekm3's

"back when i thought i was slammed lol"

then from 2010-2011, didn't really do much,got the full 06-08 full aspec lip kit and i wanted to go for the "hella flush" look and picked up some bbs rgr's, and showed them of at eibach 2011. After a couple of months driving that low, my fenders caved in and all my bumper tabs broke.

after eibach 2011, i sold the bbs's and rocked some te37's

2012 was probably where my car was at its prime, got new fenders, a bumper, and new front lip, and some ssr ms1's in sbc

at the end of 2012, i sold the ssr's and picked up another set of te's that i got rid of after a couple of weeks after i picked them up cause i lost interest in building the tsx so i ran stock for a good couple of months.

2013!!!!, after driving slammed for a couple of years i decided to go vip and picked up air ride!!

·
....its fate....
1,277 Posts
I thought you'd sold the car! Its been an eternity since i last saw you post a thread of your car.
How many front lips did u go through lol

What are the specs and camber specs of the setups if u can recall?
All looked great. I particularly like the bbs setup.
Will definitely keep an eye on this thread. Im sensing maybe new body kit too?

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
like i've said before, you've come a long way dude
thanks dude! you're tsx was one of my inspirations back when i first started!

I thought you'd sold the car! Its been an eternity since i last saw you post a thread of your car.
How many front lips did u go through lol
lol i think i went through 4

What are the specs and camber specs of the setups if u can recall?
All looked great. I particularly like the bbs setup.
Will definitely keep an eye on this thread. Im sensing maybe new body kit too?
i actually never got an alignment done.. the bbs set up was one of my favs too, too bad they were 17's.. lol but yeah dont know about the body kit yet but i'll stick with the aspecs for now, i need to say up for wheels :)

subscribed! :tu:
:festive:

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
update!!!, with the help from my good friend bryant (element360) we got the management working, all we need to do is run the air lines, install the air bags, clean up the trunk, and get my e level sensors welded and mounted.

·
....its fate....
1,277 Posts
Gee it looks hectic with all the wiring...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.