Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
, Administrator Emeritus
Joined
·
10,660 Posts

·
TSX of the Month Winner
Joined
·
1,322 Posts
I have to come out & say," Nice Car :thumbsup: :bowdown: ! "
You Mugen Whore :bowdown1:

Bender
 

·
TSX of the Month Winner
Joined
·
5,350 Posts
different people have different taste, i guess....

1. I like the stock ride height
2. more practical for daily driving
3. need that height to get into my garage lol, the bumper is even lower than oem lip, and the space i have left when I get into garage is less than 5mm...
 

·
Slickness...
Joined
·
971 Posts
SAZABI said:
different people have different taste, i guess....

1. I like the stock ride height
2. more practical for daily driving
3. need that height to get into my garage lol, the bumper is even lower than oem lip, and the space i have left when I get into garage is less than 5mm...
Thats cool...I think its generally accepted though that less gap = better looks.

But yea, you have a point...Dont wanna wreck that Mugen front lip!
 

·
TSX of the Month Winner
Joined
·
5,350 Posts
joerockt said:
Thats cool...I think its generally accepted though that less gap = better looks.

But yea, you have a point...Dont wanna wreck that Mugen front lip!
yeah... looks better that way for sure... but thinking other factors, I decided to keep it that way.
camber is also a problem at the rear + I don't trust camber kit...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,621 Posts
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: love ur ride .. always :lol:
 

·
助手席乗員
Joined
·
2,128 Posts
always love Sazabi's ride....nice Mugen~ :smash:
 

·
TSX of the Month Winner
Joined
·
5,878 Posts
congrats on TOTM! damn that is a nice car. this is the first time I have actually seen pictures of your car. some day hopefully I will also be a mugen whore. I love the mugen kit so much. hopefully some month I will get a chance to be TSX of the month.
 

·
TSX of the Month Winner
Joined
·
5,350 Posts
coltsicehockey said:
congrats on TOTM! damn that is a nice car. this is the first time I have actually seen pictures of your car. some day hopefully I will also be a mugen whore. I love the mugen kit so much. hopefully some month I will get a chance to be TSX of the month.
Thank you :)
but... i don't think u really need to be mugen whore to be TOTM. Just mod it the way u like it and put some effort, evey car can be unique.

You got lots of nice mods too. U are not that far :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
249 Posts
haha congratz saz... nice ride!!
haha.. mugen whore.. indeed...
man.. if i had dat much cash... iono if i'd spend it all on da car..
hm.mMm.....
Ya... i definetly would =) hehe..
GJ =)

we need another meet guys!!! its summer... so good weather for GOOD pix!!
 

·
TSX of the Month Winner
Joined
·
5,878 Posts
SAZABI said:
Thank you :)
but... i don't think u really need to be mugen whore to be TOTM. Just mod it the way u like it and put some effort, evey car can be unique.

You got lots of nice mods too. U are not that far :)
I know I dont have to be a mugen whore to be TOTM. The Mugen kit is the kit that I have always wanted but couldnt justify spending 4500 on the kit without shipping and still needing it painted and being in high school still. I am did the JDM since it was only 1400 and painted and that way I can continue the JDM conversion with left over money. Mugen is JDM bling in a couple of years when I need to change my car up for the show seen I will do the mugen kit.

Also how did you do that picture where it looks like you can see through the hood.

Did you also ever think of getting the painted hood trim and the JDM headlights I think it would look hot.
 

·
TSX of the Month Winner
Joined
·
5,350 Posts
604TSX said:
haha congratz saz... nice ride!!
haha.. mugen whore.. indeed...
man.. if i had dat much cash... iono if i'd spend it all on da car..
hm.mMm.....
Ya... i definetly would =) hehe..
GJ =)

we need another meet guys!!! its summer... so good weather for GOOD pix!!
Thank you~
yeah... it is $$$... but I don't have other interest (I don't go out eat often, movie, K,... etc.). So, I only spend money on car and camera.

btw, are u the guy with 10D and 17-40L? I am planning to get 70-200 2.8L now... drool....
 

·
TSX of the Month Winner
Joined
·
5,350 Posts
coltsicehockey said:
I know I dont have to be a mugen whore to be TOTM. The Mugen kit is the kit that I have always wanted but couldnt justify spending 4500 on the kit without shipping and still needing it painted and being in high school still. I am did the JDM since it was only 1400 and painted and that way I can continue the JDM conversion with left over money. Mugen is JDM bling in a couple of years when I need to change my car up for the show seen I will do the mugen kit.

Also how did you do that picture where it looks like you can see through the hood.

Did you also ever think of getting the painted hood trim and the JDM headlights I think it would look hot.
yeah. I found it more justified to go with OEM kit or JDM kit at the beginning... but just couldn't resist mugen...
in a couple of years, u mean when u change to another car? b/c most likely, many mugen parts will not be available anymore for this gen of TSX.

Need Photoshop to do that.

Not planning to get that hood trim and JDM headlights.
I like it that way b/c I think it looks too plain with those. (from a pic a CL7 with mugen bumper and euroR kit) so ugly....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,144 Posts
this ride should be the TSX of the YEAR!!! nice ride saz...
 

·
, Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
5,757 Posts
wow, very nice....that Mugen kit looks awesome, congrats on TOTM, Saz!:bowdown:
 
1 - 20 of 73 Posts
Top