Acura TSX Forum banner

Just a few pics of my Indigo Blue Pearl...

20K views 72 replies 43 participants last post by  timoff 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello from Canada! Not too many of these around since my color only came in 04 and I converted it to look like a 06-08 a-spec

Hope you guys like!

This one was taken this past weekend at a local car show DTP

See less See more
#13 ·
Very clean look. Looks tough :thumbsup:

Yeah nice body. Any plastic work? Haha

#4 ·
that is an awesome color!

#16 ·
That thing looks harrrrd as hell! Super rare and clean!

#24 ·
a couple coats of plasti-dip!

car looks good, love the rare color. Must be a pain to source used parts though!
almost impossible! I ended up buying all the parts (hood, bumpers, a-spec kit, grille) brand new from the dealer and had it all painted

Nice whip! I'm not a fan of the stretched tires but everything else is hot. Where in Canada are you from?
thanks man, i appreciate your opinion. i am from Calgary AB :)

#28 ·
WHAT! no way that's awesome! would love to see another one like this haha they are 18's

I really like how you modded the front lip to look.
thanks man, used this stuff on a couple of my previous cars and was gonna do it all the way across on this car too but found a few examples on here and the internet of just the middle and went that route.... love it!
wats ur suspension setup
it is just a set of tein SS coilovers all the way to the end, wish i could go lower but im really happy with the ride right now so its all good :)

#29 · (Edited)
Some of the TLers from Edmonton posted pics of your car, looks good man! I was going to go to Driven, but missed out. What tires are you running? Might see you cruising in Calgary one day haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.