Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to this forum but no stranger to cars. Just picked up an 05 TSX (obviously).

Plans so far was to VIP the car with JP stuff, changed my mind and decided to go for the EURO R look, since I already have the mugen front lip and sideskirts.

Sorry boys, but I'm happily married to an 11 Bravo; who is into cars as well and has been since his early age.

We have an 05 subaru wrx with stuff done to it, now with the addition of the TSX. Hoping to get it to a level that im happy with. Somewhere it's almost to the J Spec level minus RHD.

just going to be blunt now and say don't suggest rotas or any knock off wheels as i am a firm supporter of legit wheel companies that take the time and effort to provide quality stuff.

anything else? just ask.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Welcome, post up some progress pics on the TSX once you get started:thumbsup:

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Info Center / Car Care & D
5,036 Posts
Wow you really know the car scene. Welcome

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

here's how she sits for now at least.

mugen front lip
jdm fog light kit
mugen sideskirts
top fuel SRI
powerslot slotted rotors all around with hawk hps.

planning to get:

j's racing rear diffuser or mugen rear bumper
coilovers
exhaust
wheels
mugen wing
wheels. havent decided on the sizing or brand but would like to run 18x11 low offset, the rex is running 18x10+18 and looks so nice, aiming for something like that. nothing to ridicoulous on camber -3 to- 3.5 tops.

things are still up in the air and getting stuff slowly cause we want to finish the subaru this year (even though we know it never really ends.LOL)

quick pic from todays bike ride, really need to get a fairing.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Welcome to the bull pin and you should just keep it classy and roll the 18" Mugen NR wheels or 18" Mugen GP wheels, Stick with the mugen look. Pricey but you said NO Knock OFF's. The color of the wheels would be a thing of beauty on your ride.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome to the bull pin and you should just keep it classy and roll the 18" Mugen NR wheels or 18" Mugen GP wheels, Stick with the mugen look. Pricey but you said NO Knock OFF's. The color of the wheels would be a thing of beauty on your ride.
looking around at the moment, but havent considered those, im going to have to take a look. so far this weekend have been looking at volks, work, and weds.

Lower first of coarse...:)
yes most definitely, want to lower before buying wheels.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts