Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after going through numerous old Hondas, ie multiple egs, dcs and crvs, I decided I wanted something more mature and less maintenance. After searching for 08+ accord 06+ tls and 06+ tsx I came across a familiar colored Milano red tsx with 25k miles at a dealership in Cleveland. Car will be delivered Monday or Tuesday and I can't wait to start ordering stuff. Looking at gettin an a spec lip kit or EuroR if I can find one. Also plan to lower it with some wider wheels no crazy stance or anything.

Also how do you fellow tsxers go about yellowing the foglights? Spray? Or decal? If so what do you recommend. Here's a pic from the dealership will get some good ones when the car is delivered.

·
True Honda Head
785 Posts
25K miles is nice! That's even less then mine, great find. It also looks like it has black interior! Nice find.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes black interior and automatic no nav. Would have preferred a manual, but from racing motorcross for much of the earlier times in my life at age 21 my knees are a problem. Plus couldn't find one. Ha

Would you all say 15,500 was a good price for this?

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Nice find, welcome!

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Congrats. I am the proud owner of a 06 milano red/ebony tsx, bought New 11/17/06. It now has 147k+ miles. Excellent car. Mine is 6MT/wnav

1 - 9 of 9 Posts