Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a 2005 Arctic Blue Acura TSX 6MT (no navi) this week!!! Delivery is scheduled for mid-January and I cant wait.

The options I got were the following:
. full skirting package (~$2000)
. locking nuts ($70)
. cargo net ($110)
. winter mats ($190)

Living in the Toronto area, I got a total of $2670 (before taxes) knocked off on the deal. Which I think is not bad at all. What do you guys think?

Thanks,
HMR.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
Hello, welcome, congrats (in advance), and welcome to the Club HouseMusicRules :wavey: :thumbsup:

Joker - who is looking forward to seeing pic's when you get her :nod:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
Welcome to the club, HouseMusicRules.:wavey:

Getting $2,670 sounds like a good deal considering the slight price increase on 2005 TSXs vs. 2004 models. I have relatives in Toronto, Oakville, and Mississauga....I've visited Erin Mills Acura and Acura Sherway and both wanted to charge me around $40k-$42k on an Satin Silver or Indigo Blue TSX w/ taxes, mudguards, and spoiler.

Also, another Arctic Blue TSX owner!:cool:

·
Registered
15 Posts
when I picked up my '04 pearl white TSX with the full skirting with winter mats, lock nuts, and trunk tray for $40k flat with tax included...did I get a good deal?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bill1clinton said:
when I picked up my '04 pearl white TSX with the full skirting with winter mats, lock nuts, and trunk tray for $40k flat with tax included...did I get a good deal?
I purchased my 2005 for $41,700 on the road (taxes in) for similiar options. So it looks like you saved an additional $1,700 over what I got. I know they are currently discounting the 2004 models more to make room for the 2005's. They were willing to give me a 2004 for around what you paid, but I wanted the Arctic Blue so I had no choice but to get a 2005. Not that I am complaining... lol. Curiously, when did you buy your 2004? Recently?

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
HouseMusicRules said:
I purchased my 2005 for $41,700 on the road (taxes in) for similiar options. So it looks like you saved an additional $1,700 over what I got. I know they are currently discounting the 2004 models more to make room for the 2005's. They were willing to give me a 2004 for around what you paid, but I wanted the Arctic Blue so I had no choice but to get a 2005. Not that I am complaining... lol. Curiously, when did you buy your 2004? Recently?
:jump:

Congrats~
can't wait till i get mine, so which dealership u went to? finally to know sumone from my area (markham & unionville)

·
Registered
465 Posts
so what are the major additions/differences from the '04 and the '05 model, cuz im planning to get a Pearl Auto w/o Navi....i could probably save a few Gs

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The diff b/w 2004 and 2005 is very minor. I think the biggest change being the power passenger side front seat. I got my TSX thru an Autobroker not a dealership, really good guy and he has the best prices hands down. If you want his number, send me a private message.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
my full kit is 1500 without spoiler...
free wheel lock and nuts..and mat

·
, Moderator Emeritus
3,158 Posts
cheori said:
I paid 36500 out the door for the car. But without any options to it. :(

36K??? holy shit... tha'ts like 5k's off....

·
Vancouver, B.C.
255 Posts
welcome to the club, HouseMusicRules! $2,670 sounds good to me! :)

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
NeoChaser said:
36K??? holy shit... tha'ts like 5k's off....
36K...i would say holy shit too..
i got mine for like 40K, 41K...can't remember...
datz way back to May 2003

·
Registered
465 Posts
bill1clinton said:
I just bought it recently, b4 the '05's came out. My buddy works at the dealer so he pushed it down as far as it would go for me.
bill1clinton, where r u located?

·
Registered
465 Posts
HouseMusicRules said:
The diff b/w 2004 and 2005 is very minor. I think the biggest change being the power passenger side front seat. I got my TSX thru an Autobroker not a dealership, really good guy and he has the best prices hands down. If you want his number, send me a private message.
but did still get the bumper to bumper warranties and stuff?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts