Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
whatsup guys just picked up an 05 6speed with navi this week, it has 107xxx miles, i got it for 12,000 it only had one previews owner and all maintence done at acura which is where i bought from. Ive only driven it for less then a day and im loving it. i will be trying to post some pictures tomorrow when its day out lolz.
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yea it looks and rides like new, previews owners took really good care of it even interior is 9/10. And as for plans just the basic like fogs, thinking of a sound system but not to sure since it sounds so good with the stock system, also a drop but most likely will be after winter, and I would like an exhaust and intake but I might hold to do that and rims idk cuss I like the stock ones for some reason, maybe ill get a 2012 accord coupe rims for it idk yet, also going to get the Windows tinted and get some Window visors. I would gladly here some recommendations for any of these stuff.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
all that stuff sounds good. lucky 04-05 fronts imo have more front lip options than the 06-08.
Yea I agree the same thing. I don't really like the 06-08 front bumper.

Super clean... So many 6mt/navi popping up lately. Im hatin :p
Yea it took me a while to find, they're kind off hard to find here in mass

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
quick update so since ive had it ive done a couple things to it i have tinted and added window visors and the grom audio adapter, waiting for winter to pass so i can get a suspension and maybe some rims

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.