Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not the greatest pics, I just took them as soon as I got home from the tint shop.

They're 37%. And they're called "Quantum" tints. Apparently they JUST came out recently, and are supposed to resemble "black ice."

As always, pics dont do anything justice lol, they look MUCH hotter in person.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4287065165

Tell me what you guys think? :)

- Najeeb

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
I really like your tints.:cool:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
454 Posts
NocturnalTSX said:
very! Thank you :D

it looks really good.. you just convinced me i should stick to black... i am rolling back and forth between black and carbon gray for my car... but my accord is black and i really like black deep down i know i won't be happy unless it's black :D

1blue1.gif

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tru tru, good call :)

you'll be movin up from flamenco black pearl to nighthawk black. My previous (2000) Accord was NighthawkBlack Pearl. I loved that color, your sig makes me miss my old car lol..

(back when it was black)

·
, Moderator Emeritus
454 Posts
NocturnalTSX said:
Tru tru, good call :)

you'll be movin up from flamenco black pearl to nighthawk black. My previous (2000) Accord was NighthawkBlack Pearl. I loved that color, your sig makes me miss my old car lol..
nice :)

you had the xenon kit on your car huh?

never painted it to match?

whatd you do with the accord sold it?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hondafreak4eva said:
nice :)

you had the xenon kit on your car huh?

never painted it to match?

whatd you do with the accord sold it?

thanks. Yea I had the xenon kit. TWICE lol.
first it was like that, then I did a whole huge makeover w/fender flares and custom paint too(black w/saffron sparkles)

But that was just too extreme for me, so I went back to the xenon kit.

And then unfortunatley it got totalled in January. So here I am on these TSX forums with a TSX :)

·
, Moderator Emeritus
454 Posts
wow...

looked hot :eek:
sucks you can't drive... JUST KIDDING :(
so sad to hear it's gone

i agree with you on the xenon's side skirts being a bit much... the way you ended up with it looks really tasteful :D

i love that red you got it painted it looks really nice and the rim choice also top notch! :)

it's funny a lotta accord people are tsx people.. i guess it's an obvious move

why are you such a sedan fan?

how was the swap from V6 back to 4cyl?

(sorry for high jacking your thread!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hondafreak4eva said:
wow...

looked hot :eek:
sucks you can't drive... JUST KIDDING :(
so sad to hear it's gone

i agree with you on the xenon's side skirts being a bit much... the way you ended up with it looks really tasteful :D

i love that red you got it painted it looks really nice and the rim choice also top notch! :)

it's funny a lotta accord people are tsx people.. i guess it's an obvious move

why are you such a sedan fan?

how was the swap from V6 back to 4cyl?

(sorry for high jacking your thread!

Lol it wasn't me who was driving, it was my momz actually, her car was at the dealership so I tol her to take mines. Its a long story, but basically she was on the highway, far right lane, all of a sudden the steering locks, and she can't turn either way the car starts steering from the far right lane all the way to the left, slams against the divider, she gets out, then the car gets hit by another car thus totalling it. Thank god my momz came out unharmed for the most part. But yea thas how it got totalled heh..

As for why I'm such a sedan fan.. i really dont know lol. I guess cz we've never had a "coupe" in the family, i've always been accustomed to sedans.

And the swap from a V6 to a i4 I thought would be a lot, but its really not noticable. The TSX motor is strong, and the 6spd. MT feature makes it even better hehe..

and thanks for the compliments on the paint.
Those are crappy pics, here's some better quality pics of the color. Custom shade called "Liquid Cherry Red" (or atleast thas wat I named it lol)

More pics can be seen here: http://www.v6performance.net

(lol sorry if it seems like i'm "flaunting" i guess j/showing pplz makes it easier for me to cope w/the fact that the car is gone..)

·
, Moderator Emeritus
454 Posts
NocturnalTSX said:
(lol sorry if it seems like i'm "flaunting" i guess j/showing pplz makes it easier for me to cope w/the fact that the car is gone..)
if you got it (or in your case had it :( ) you SHOULD flaunt it

and damn yeah thats a sucky story but very good that your mom got out of it totally unharmed.. cars can be replaced.. people can't...

anyway... i'll just continue drooling :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts