Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
owned ur ass
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OMG wow didnt know that intake would do that much! i felt the gains and the roar of the intake is amazing! That thing sounds so bad ass, im so glad i bought that intake! :bowdown:

·
Im Rick James B1tch!!!
345 Posts
Yeah man i just did mine this weekend, the car has more pep, and it has such a nice growl too it.

·
owned ur ass
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
joker needs to install his intake NOW!

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
wow, I want to hear the sound of the intake. 1blue1.gif

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
2004_Acura_TSX said:
wow, I want to hear the sound of the intake. 1blue1.gif
Soon... :D

·
owned ur ass
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
and the sound from the intake isnt ricey or raspy or anything like that. Its like a deep loud growl, i really can not get over how much i like it. Im sure i will get used to the sounds after a while and not find it as amazing but for now, the day after the install, i love it

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
euroR813 said:
how much you purchased yours for? and can it be converted to short ram?
Injen and K&N CAI can be converted to SRI configuration. AEM is the only one that comes in SRI config.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,352 Posts
Good question...where is a good place to buy the Injen CAI online? I've never really seen this mentioned here & the cheaper the better. :)

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,352 Posts
Triz said:
www.autocarparts.com

214 with shipping ships out from CA
Awesome deal...I couldn't find a better deal!

You sure it ships out of CA? It looks like they are in FL.

AutoCarParts.com
15275 Collier Blvd., #201-120
Naples, FL 34119

Edit: Most orders are shipped via UPS standard ground within the 48 States and bordering Provinces of Canada. Typically transit time takes approximately 2-4 buisness days to the west coast and 5-7 buisness days to the east coast. These figures are approximates and actual time may be more or less depending on the route.

So, I guess they do ship from the west coast. :confused:

·
owned ur ass
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yea i live in florida too so i ordered from there thinking it would be there like the next day since its so close to where i live. Well i see the UPS tracking and it says package has left CA. Kinda dissapointed since i had to pay state tax on it as well and then have it shipped from the complete opposite side of the US. But yes it does ship from Cali for sure.

·
owned ur ass
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Actually when i ordered from there, i placed the order at night, the next day it was already out in the mail and it only took 4 days after that for it to arrive. It was scheduled to be here in 5 but arrived in 4. Everything came perfect so i would reccomend still ordering from them. I didnt wanna steer you wrong in that last post i wrote, i deffinatly would order from there again

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.