Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello peeps....

Just moved to the beautiful city of Vancouver... originated from the Edmonton lol

just washed my car at the royal oat car wash to get rid of the bug..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

oh yea....by the way... how do you guys install your front license plate?

:):):)

·
Registered
379 Posts
Welcome! I'm sure you'll enjoy the milder weather here in Vancouver compared to Edmonton.

How'd you drive your car that low in Edmonton? Haha... It musta been a snow-plow.

I think there are kits you can buy to relocate your front license plate to the side or at an angle. Maybe other guys can chime in on that.

·
Registered
147 Posts
You can buy a plastic license plate mount from dealer. Believe it is 2 screws to mount, then the plate bolts to that.

Alternatively, you can try to trim the license plate and attach to gap in the front bumper, but that may get in trouble with cops if they are picky since you are not supposed to alter the plate.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Yea, I bent my plate and here's a better shot, ignore my dirty car, just came back from a Oregon trip.

wow...gotta wash your car soon man, it's so hot now it's gonna be a pain in the ass to wash it off later

other than that, the 3m tape seems to be holding up pretty well!!

·
2,608 Posts
wow...gotta wash your car soon man, it's so hot now it's gonna be a pain in the ass to wash it off later

other than that, the 3m tape seems to be holding up pretty well!!
Haha yea I washed my car the next day after I came back.

The 3m tape is doing pretty good, the left side's tape was starting to come off so I just reapplied more.

·
Registered
160 Posts
If you see a white TSX with the aero kit in the Royal Oak Area, that's me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts