Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well.. i picked the TSX up at about 7pm tuesday evening.. however.. as i 'inspected' the car.. i noticed a very small ding above gas cap.. pointed it out and they said they will fix it via 'dent king'? I let that go but can these small dings be fixed up? It is very small.. hardly noticeable but on black, i could see the imperfection. They also gave me a voucher for a set of rear mudguards w/installation.

other than that, they did a good job.. car is amazing with the parchment leather.. very nice contrast and it's just nice to be in a bright interior.

Another cool thing is my insurance drops from $1704 (RSX) to $1584 (TSX).

Just out of curiousity however, what are people paying on a monthly basis for their TSX? Lease OR Finance?

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Acura604 said:
well.. i picked the TSX up at about 7pm tuesday evening.. however.. as i 'inspected' the car.. i noticed a very small ding above gas cap.. pointed it out and they said they will fix it via 'dent king'? I let that go but can these small dings be fixed up? It is very small.. hardly noticeable but on black, i could see the imperfection. They also gave me a voucher for a set of rear mudguards w/installation.

other than that, they did a good job.. car is amazing with the parchment leather.. very nice contrast and it's just nice to be in a bright interior.

Another cool thing is my insurance drops from $1704 (RSX) to $1584 (TSX).

Just out of curiousity however, what are people paying on a monthly basis for their TSX? Lease OR Finance?

welcome u in the club,
Lease, 2000 downpay, 560 included tax each month! but me with 5.8% lease rate...

·
yes, i am a bitch
2,502 Posts
You will enjoy your tsx more and more each day...:thumbsup:

did u get a at/mt?

$1584...are u a road star?

·
yes, i am a bitch
2,502 Posts
Finance @ 4.8% with Honda Canada...don't remeber exactly how much i have to pay monthly...traded in my 01 civic (as down).

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i got a 6spd.
So far am very pleased with it.. it's quite a head turner when
cruising slowly around the business district of downtown van.

i got 43% discount/roadstar and went with ICBC for basic coverage
and Family Insurance Co for the other half.

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
i financed. I think payment is US$500

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
Acura604 said:
i noticed a very small ding above gas cap.. pointed it out and they said they will fix it via 'dent king'? I let that go but can these small dings be fixed up?
Yes, if anything. The smaller the ding, the easier it is to fix. Don't worry, it won't take more than 5 to 10 minutes to get the ding out. Only certain panels cannot be fixed, but I won't go into detail since it's not applicable.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
my insurance is about 2500 and i got 30% discount.......but i got to confirm tomorrow....too lazy to run down to my car to check it out..haha ZIGEN i will let u know tomorrow..

·
yes, i am a bitch
2,502 Posts
228 said:
my insurance is about 2500 and i got 30% discount.......but i got to confirm tomorrow....too lazy to run down to my car to check it out..haha ZIGEN i will let u know tomorrow..
haha...okok...thanx!

·
Registered
708 Posts
Zigen said:
You will enjoy your tsx more and more each day...:thumbsup:

did u get a at/mt?

$1584...are u a road star?
Acutally, for the Preformance Driving Experience I would prefer RSX more.

BTW, I am from RSX to TSX too.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts