Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Save a Honda, Ride a TSX
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would just like to say first HI! to everyone, this is my first time on here as a TSX owner and I am definately happy to be here!!! I just picked up my TSX tonight and I did not want to come home!!!! Its Satin Silver, Ebony, Auto, no navi:( (my husband would not let me), but I got the body kit and it is HOTTT!!!!!!!!! Any advice for a new owner???

Thanks to everyone!!!

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
:woot: congrats!! And welcome to the site! :wavey:

You picked the perfect color combo :nod: :D

advice....make sure you break her in first and then get rev happy :thumbsup:

·
The Bay State
931 Posts
Welcome to the Club! I take it you spend a lot of time on Nantucket. The TSX is a great car. I have had mine over 6 months and I still smile when I drive it! Don't abuse it until you break it in; Than go for a drive :mardi: :woowoo:

·
Save a Honda, Ride a TSX
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No I spend alot of time in Providence and Newport...believe it or not, I have never been to Nantucket.....LOL

·
The Bay State
931 Posts
LOL. I saw the ACK so I figured Nantucket. Glad to have another New Englander on the site.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
Welcome to the club.:wavey:

Congrats on your new TSX, I agree its hard to stop driving the TSX once your at the wheel!

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
Welcome!

By the way.....although I'm a fellow northeasterner, and get up to New England a lot.....I have no idea what ACK means! :tard:

·
The Bay State
931 Posts
Bill the cat on Bloom County said it all the time! :grinno:

Actually, it is the airport code for Nantucket. They put it on hats and other turist stuff.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
APOGEE said:
Bill the cat on Bloom County said it all the time! :grinno:

Actually, it is the airport code for Nantucket. They put it on hats and other turist stuff.
Huh! :donno:

And you recognized it from that?? :bowdown1:

·
Save a Honda, Ride a TSX
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
johnej said:
welcome also, I am from tx and still don't know what ack means
Well to clear this all up, "ACK" has nothing to do with Nantucket.....lol, my friends now call me the ACKCHICK for driving an Acura, but "ACK" looked alot better than ACCHICK..... Also, there is a girl in my town that drives a RL and her license plate is "ACKGRL", I kinda like that plate, but I will stick with mine.. one letter, 2 number, I guess its a cool thing to have I had someone offer me $10,000 for it, but it has been in the family tooooooo long:)

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
2005ACKCHICK said:
Well to clear this all up, "ACK" has nothing to do with Nantucket.....lol, my friends now call me the ACKCHICK for driving an Acura, but "ACK" looked alot better than ACCHICK..... Also, there is a girl in my town that drives a RL and her license plate is "ACKGRL", I kinda like that plate, but I will stick with mine.. one letter, 2 number, I guess its a cool thing to have I had someone offer me $10,000 for it, but it has been in the family tooooooo long:)
Well, howdya like that.....nothing to do with the airport code?

That license plate sounds pretty darn good.
$10,000 for it??? That's a lot better than most domain names!

·
Registered
6,255 Posts
That's enough for a downpayment on a house. And this for a license plate!!

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
That must be one damngood lisence plate......mind telling us what it is?
I won't hunt you down....i PROMISe....

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
I'm curious too. But I don't necessarily expect her to say.

But we can guess. I'm guessing that the numbers are a 6 and a 9. :lol:

·
The Bay State
931 Posts
Benz_05TSX said:
That must be one damngood lisence plate......mind telling us what it is?
I won't hunt you down....i PROMISe....
I think the license plate is ACKCHICK. But although ACK is the airport code for Nantucket I was wrong for her having it, so I could be wrong about this.
I am sometimes wrong.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts