Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeah right... i made this video to show what i go through everday, a lot of people on here know i daily my tsx at the ride height i am at right now, i don't lower it and raise it just for meets i actually drive like this every single day. and if you seen my car at eibach im still that low.

<iframe width="1280" height="750" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Y0ORhM4NwvQ?hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
ALL*CAL
461 Posts
Sooo hardcore!!

Have you ever been unable to make it up or down your driveway because someone was blocking your path?

·
fresh to death
2,643 Posts
gangster certified....
its like a half-pipe just to get up onto your driveway...lol

lol, is that bryant in the back on your way up...?

·
Registered
317 Posts
Props....but that driveway is nothing compare to driveways up here in Sac.....but then again you gotta pay to play.

·
IfSparksDunFlyThenUr2HigH
559 Posts
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
:thumbsup:

·
Theo
667 Posts
dangg props to your daily driving setup man!

would a makeshift ramp on that wide gutter help? i honestly still cringe when i feel and hear the metal scrape under my car on those pointy speed bumps.

·
LED Addict
874 Posts
Mad respect to you for driving like that on daily basis!

·
FAH-Q
809 Posts
I love those wheels on your car. They look suit the car so well! I cringe whenever I scrape my resonator on pavement and I try to avoid doing that. But you do it everytime you get out of your driveway! Crazy!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
That's a little... difficult. I have clearance issues navigating NOLA with the STANDARD TSX ride height. Drop it to that... I'd lose the entire exhaust, brake lines, possibly the transmission, and would doubtless leave the car highsided on a big cobblestone...

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Great Vid, Love the drop but hate the drive way exit.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
dangg props to your daily driving setup man!

would a makeshift ramp on that wide gutter help? i honestly still cringe when i feel and hear the metal scrape under my car on those pointy speed bumps.
i made several ramps and they broke and one of them actaully popped my whole front bumper off im still trying to make design one cause i want to go lower haha

1 - 20 of 28 Posts