Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Your Father
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After doing some research (including reading these forums), I did the deed tonight. I now own an '05 Carbon Gray/ebony TSX with navi and 6MT! It's still at the dealer's, as they are installing fog lights, rear spoiler, and the underbody aero kit.

Holy crap, i can't believe I just bought it. $200 over invoice.

also, hello, I'm new here.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
That is an insane deal for a great car, Congrats! ull love it

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,344 Posts
perfect combo. Exactly what I got minus the wheels

·
Your Father
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, everyone.

The car is still at the dealer's... the underbody kit isn't coming in til Wednesday. Delayed gratification!

I chose the TSX over the Mustang GT (try finding one fully loaded with a stick anywhere) and a Pontiac GTO (what's up with that clutch pedal, Pontiac??? also, 1996 called, they want their styling back). God, those cars were faaaaast, but once I sat in a TSX, American interiors just fell short. Oh, and with gas at $2.75/gallon here, I couldn't justify a muscle car with my 80 mile round trip commute.

Maybe when I'm looking for a weekend car...

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
congratulation voodoo ! welcome to the club :wavey:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
congrats, and welcome to the club!:)

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
COngrats man.....and welcome.....man....CG will RULE THIS BOARD SOON!!....

glad you got the Aero package.....now you don't have to be like me.... stuck in the middle thinking which kit to get.......hahaha

post pics soon!

·
Your Father
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just dropped off the check tonight. Two more days... two more days and it'll be in my garage. THEN I'll take some pics. Hell yes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts