Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
K&N Intake, Throttle Body Spacer, RV6 Downpipe and High Flow Cat

Hey everyone,

I made a YouTube channel called "AllAbout2ndGenTSX". I have a few mods on my car that include:

-K&N Cold Air Intake
-Throttle Body Spacer
-RV6 Performance Downpipe
-High Flow Cat

I would love to answer any questions people may have about installing these mods. I have a few videos on my channel like 0-60 time and revvs for my car and intend to upload several more. Please like, subscribe and share my channel and videos please!

Here is a link to my channel:

https://youtu.be/7rM6RhaIBjI

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks for these mods - mostly because I was thinking about the same mods for my 2012. I can't get to the videos at work but was curious if you might share your thoughts on the downpipe/hi flow cat performance and sound wise. That may be next for me. Did you use a Hondata for tuning? And what was your 0-60 gains?

I JUST did the K&N intake last weekend. I found the fitment to be mediocre. It provided some crisper throttle response and obviously that wicked intake sound. Doesn't really feel much faster, BUT given the gains (8-10 hp) advertised I suppose that isn't to be expected. Will be measuring fuel economy over the next month or so and see what I get for miles to report back on any gains there.

Thanks,
Brian

·
Registered
49 Posts
Have a k&n also. I chose this cold air intake based on brand and quality. The sound at WOT is really nice. It is like a fine tuned engine with a nice hum. Can't say that I notice some torque or power gain. Need a dyno test to really find out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts