Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Im Rick James B1tch!!!
345 Posts
Not sure about that, but i just put my injen on today and its great, car feels a little more peppy according to the infamous ass dyno. And it gives the car a nice growl!!

I think the Inejen one is pretty good, as far as i know K & N makes food air filters so i cant imagine that the intake would be bad.

·
owned ur ass
200 Posts
Yea how come i havent seen any dynos from the K&N intake? I havent seen any unless im missing them somewhere. My injen will be here tomorrow, cant wait to put it on.

·
Donating TSXCLUB Member
11 Posts
Just got My K&N today, nice lookin intake, as of right now I have it in short-ram mode, having problems getting the front wheel valace off, as of right now though its great, defenutly a nice sound and a nice difference in pick-up, cant wait to have it in full cold air mode, K&N's Dyno, 10 HP, 10 Ft Lbs

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
What color intakes did you guys get?

·
owned ur ass
200 Posts
polished here and it looks good to me

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Triz said:
polished here and it looks good to me
mmmm...polished...nice and shiney :thumbsup:

·
owned ur ass
200 Posts
i showed a good number of people my injen cai yesterday and the first thing that everyone said was about how nice it looked. Polished is deffinatly the way to go.

·
Donating TSXCLUB Member
11 Posts
Yup, Polished here too, Finally put it over to full cold air mode, Very nice intake, loving it alot, feel like im doin 0-60 mid 7's, very nice mod, go to hopup racing, they have it for cheep on there website, only payed 218 for the intake and shipping to NY

G

·
Discussion Starter #13
I just ordered my K&N earlier this week, hopefully it will arive soon :cool:
I was wondering what kind of difference you felt (and heard) between the SRI and CAI modes?

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
omelette said:
I just ordered my K&N earlier this week, hopefully it will arive soon :cool:
I was wondering what kind of difference you felt (and heard) between the SRI and CAI modes?
you will see a big difference between the cold air and short ram. In both sound and performance.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
The K&N tyhoon intake kit and the Injen cold air intake kit are both almost identical. It comes down to which manufacturer you prefer or perhaps pricing. In either kit, if it's your first time doing this installation ... You'll find that the K&N installation is particularly useful on how to uninstall the OEM gear since the Injen installation instructions somewhat skips that whole part with minimal help provided.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
i have the red Typhoon here ... in CAI mode ..
it's nice .. and compare to my frd's Injen .. i think it's lounder ...
and the sound .. rocks :fro:

btw ... INjen's filter is made by KN ...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts