Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if it is possible to flash the K24A3 of an '07 Accord/TSX.

I read somewhere that it isn't possible but wanted to get some clear answers from you guys:)

·
Registered
248 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Its possible, reflash for EUDM cl9 exist but its not worth its money. Go buy TSX ecu and flashpro, its pricey but you will get much more out of it then reflash.

·
AT MAGIC
303 Posts
question: i have a 04 tsx A/T with headers, not cat, cat back, and intake. i want to be able to modify my ecu. i am COMPLETELY clueless. i have heard of reflash hondata kpro but have absolutely no idea. can someone clue me in what is the best option? i will be upgrading cams, valve springs, sleeves etc. my goal is 300hp NA. thanks guys :)

·
Registered
709 Posts
you will loose crusie control with kpro - that's one important thing different than flashpro
kpro is an older solution, flashpro is the newest solution

·
After 5-10 Guinness
592 Posts
you will loose crusie control with kpro - that's one important thing different than flashpro
kpro is an older solution, flashpro is the newest solution
Yapp, Flash-Pro, is the way to go... especially if you are driving a euro accord... ALL cels can be erased!!! the only option you don't have is NOS, but who needs that in a daily driver, or??
ACC-Man

·
Registered
298 Posts
There is the flashpro way, and you can run a tsx ecu with a hondata reflash. problem with that will be the error codes. there are 3 or 4 codes(I have them somewhere written down) and Hondata will not erase them for you like they did for me when I guinea pigged on a flash for a euro accord 7years ago.

hvaða 07 dark mocha bíl ertu með? ég átti td-002 dark mocha type-S accordinn 2006árg.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
There is the flashpro way, and you can run a tsx ecu with a hondata reflash. problem with that will be the error codes. there are 3 or 4 codes(I have them somewhere written down) and Hondata will not erase them for you like they did for me when I guinea pigged on a flash for a euro accord 7years ago.

hvaða 07 dark mocha bíl ertu með? ég átti td-002 dark mocha type-S accordinn 2006árg.
Já veit allt um þann bíl :) Margt sem mig langar að gera sem var og hefur verið gert við þann bíl.

Ég er á UB-462, kann lítið eins og er á þetta en mun prófa mig áfram í fiktinu. Er að fara að skipta öllum ljósunum innan í út fyrir LED perur, vonandi lækkun eða felgur í sumar og síðan veit ég eiginlega ekkert hvað ég á að gera vélalega séð.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Hi mate,

Do you know what those error codes are caused by ?
Missing sensors or something else ? If yes just wondering how expensive is it to retrofit them ? :)

·
Registered
248 Posts
Hi mate,

Do you know what those error codes are caused by ?
Missing sensors or something else ? If yes just wondering how expensive is it to retrofit them ? :)
CL9 don't have some sensors, to retorfit this will cost same as to buy a FlashPro. Hondata won't fix reflash that it could fit CL9. Don't waste your time with all this re-flashes there is no any big benefits when you have such tools like FlashPro. You have dataloging and other cool stuff with it.

·
Registered
709 Posts
yes you're right ... it just bothers me the US fellas can have a reflash for so low cash ~like 300 $ and we have the only option flashpro ... for 1500$

1 - 20 of 25 Posts