Acura TSX Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Bardi
1,344 Posts
You got to pay to play. I converted from an 04 and so far I had to buy a new ecu and get charged twice by the dealership. Once to activate the 07 ecu, and the other to upgrade it to the new service bulletin 08-012. I also had to buy an 07-08 O2 sensor. The 04-05 sensor doesn't work with the 07-08 ecu parameters. It throws a out of range code. The 08-012 bulletin states this O2 sensor change as well.

·
Registered
248 Posts
You got to pay to play. I converted from an 04 and so far I had to buy a new ecu and get charged twice by the dealership. Once to activate the 07 ecu, and the other to upgrade it to the new service bulletin 08-012. I also had to buy an 07-08 O2 sensor. The 04-05 sensor doesn't work with the 07-08 ecu parameters. It throws a out of range code. The 08-012 bulletin states this O2 sensor change as well.

O2 sensor is the same on all years 04-08
OEM part code 36531-RBB-003
I think your sensor was bad not the first time I see such things.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I live in Toronto Canada and had an emissions test, the garage check the oem ecu for code errors i passed. Does anybody have any idea on how hondata mods will effect emissions tests.

·
AT MAGIC
303 Posts
I live in Toronto Canada and had an emissions test, the garage check the oem ecu for code errors i passed. Does anybody have any idea on how hondata mods will effect emissions tests.
I would be interested in knowing as well since I its a string possibility I would do it

21 - 25 of 25 Posts