Acura TSX Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
TSX of the Month Winner
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
everyone who is ready to buy the kenstyle bodykit all 4 pieces and foglights. i need numbers now and i will get prices and shipping time in a few days. lets start with me as one on the list to buy . we guys will be the first one's out there with this kit and it is very hard to get due to shipping , so lets get going there is going to be a dead line so we can get this kit fast.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
31 Posts
That kit is bad ass :cool: ive seen pics.
how much is it.

Also i've heard about a front grill piece that has the oem honda symbol on it. do you know anything about it?

·
TSX of the Month Winner
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i am waiting for prices from japan i should know more info tommorow. that grill is not kenstyle that is oem grill i dont know much on that but i will check if the ken kit comes with grill like the one on the web site. kenstyle.jp.co

·
TSX of the Month Winner
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
ok more info cost of complete kit $2100 to your door anywhere in the USA ,extra shipping for anywhere else and 6 to 8 weeks deliver time. a deposit of 50% is required and not refundable deadline will be AUGUST 27 2003. you can call BARBARIAN MOTORSPORTS for more info at (909)682-0310. thank you

·
Registered
13 Posts
Questions

I'm serious about getting a kit for my TSX, but I wanna know a little more about this one b4 buying. What material is it made out of (urethane, fiberglass, etc...)? Does it fit the American TSX without serious modification? How does the it fit? Finally, does the kit shipp painted, or prepped or raw, and is this included in the price? Oh, on a final note, do the foglights come with everything you need to wire them so I don't have to hack into my wiring harness too much?

·
TSX of the Month Winner
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
japanese use alot of fiberglass this kit is made of fiberglass it comes ready to paint . the front is replacement of your bumper the sides just add on and the rear add s on to your bumper from half of bumper down to the tips. it does fit the tsx because this car is 100% japan that means the car s exterior is the same .the fog lights come with the kit and i think it is just like factory.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
today is the last day but i will be able to order this kit in the future for anyone wanting to buy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.