Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested?

I can get them through one of my distributors in the US. These are straght from Japan...not replica. This is definately not one of those $750 shipped deals, it is going to cost quite a bit, but will be well worth it because of all the kits out there this has to be one of the best kits going. Here is a pic and it includes

5 Piece Kit
Front Bumper w/Grill
2 Side Skirts (Left & Right)
Rear Valance
Fog Lamp

Serious bodykit inquiries please email me for price.
[email protected]

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
It's a really nice kit :nod:

I don't think, I can afford it though.. :rotz:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well put it this way..this kit retails in the US for $1800usd + shipping.

Some places such as this http://www.wholehyper.com/kits1-main.html
will give you a quote but won't even tell you if its a replica...they quoted me $1200...I said wow, but then I asked if it was a replica and he hesitated and said yes it was...If I did not ask, he would have never told me...! Plus they quoted me $3800usd for the Kenstyle kit. Unbelievable. This is a heads up for those that are looking into getting info on the kit that I plan on bringing to Canada. Please ask the right questions and get the info before you post that you can get it cheaper...thanks!

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
o a full set of mugen???? oh no.......but i like the phase more lor.....

BIG H - i saw it in a magzaine so i dont hv a pic of it...but i will try to find it......n let u know

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Um...can we give big_h back his thread? :)
Wanna keep it on topic so hopefully he'll be able to sell a couple of those sweet kits!!

·
Registered
100 Posts
only saw a mugen lip

1 - 15 of 15 Posts