Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nbQcPFzlnSg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

watch it before it gets taken down for the millionth time. Not sure what went down but I think the skinny kid had it coming

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
:rofl:!!!!! wow that skinny kid deserved it.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Lol that bully definitely deserves to get his ass kicked, but unfortunately the fat kid got suspended instead...apparently from the source where I first watched this.

·
I love my CL9!
4,068 Posts
That's awesome! He really slammed him hard! I'm surprised he didn't break anything. And I'm surprised the fat kid just stood there and took the first punch.

·
n/a
8,573 Posts
Lol that bully definitely deserves to get his ass kicked, but unfortunately the fat kid got suspended instead...apparently from the source where I first watched this.
I think they both got suspended

I love this video, kid did an awesome slam! haha

·
Bork Bork Bork
3,317 Posts

This is an awesome remix, Street Fighter style.

·
&#26410;&#26469;&#12408;&#12392;
2,253 Posts
He deserved it

·
Slow but turns
2,961 Posts
That's awesome! He really slammed him hard! I'm surprised he didn't break anything. And I'm surprised the fat kid just stood there and took the first punch.
the fat kid has been bullied his whole life, in this video he finally snapped and said fawk it, if the adults wont help, ill help myself.

good to see that kid stand up to himself finally.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts