Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Since there are 50 views and no responses :p I will let everyone know I am working on tuning my car this weekend, once I get something setup I will upload it for you guys if your running a kpro

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
I assume most have the flashpro to mod the ECU vs Kpro. You may wish to reach out to other forums to support the Kpro modding with Calbrations to use.

·
Premium Member
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Ok guys I got my street tuned kal up if anyone needs it. This is for a 05 TSX with a WIDEBAND, it will not work with the stock Narrowband. It is tuned to be about .5 - .7 : 1 to rich as a safety net.

Launch control set at 3500, Rev limit is 7600. Vtec engages at 4200. Set to Flash MIL when knock is detected using the stock knock logic, and Lean protection is turned on.

My mods:
HPS SRI
Weapon R Header
Js Racing 70RR race single outlet exhaust
Stock 25* VTC

The car pulls much harder than before, and has much more torque, it is a little bit jerky at very low rpms.

This tune runs great on my car, it may not on yours I take no responsibility for damage done to your motor, do your research before using. If you do decide to use this use it as a baseline and tune it to YOUR car.

This tune made 207whp:

Hopefully this helps someone out!

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
im not sure if its my comp or what but the file is not reconized by kmanager on my computer, can you try to upload the cal. without zipping. also can i see the datalog of that dyno run if you have it or any current one that goes with that cal.?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts