Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering I just put these springs on my TSX (Pix Below) and wondering if anyone else has the same springs that can answer this question. The car handles nice on turns n all with these springs but driving like around the city the car rides a little bouncy. I know springs would do it but i thought it'll be more of a stiffer harder bounce then the bounce it has. When Im going fast it doesnt do it as bad but when im driving around city slower it's bouncy on the road with cracks and all. Just curious if anyone else with springs has this. I've been in cars with springs n all and never felt the cars as bouncy as mine.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I would go with tein s-tech. They were made to work with the stock shocks.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah Im either going to get the Koni Damper Kit or buy the Tein springs for the car. I would trade these springs for mud flaps in a hearbeat though. So Osad if you have them pm me lol

·
got some new shoes :)
3,491 Posts
i had df210s and was about that low and then added konis on the lowest setting and it was money! id say go for the konis unless you plan to go lower than you are now in the future then id sell em off and just save for coils

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Could be, they were on a 04 or 05 originally. Im gonna get the Konis most likely (No i dont wanna go lower lol when I get in my car every morning I see how close the tires are and say damn is it supposed to be that low. But yeah will be saving up for coils sometime.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No Havent scraped, only when i went in my drive way only cause is down hill and theres a pot hole from shoveling all the snow so i scraped a little but not bad i knew I probably would in that spot.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts