I think it's time to buy a second car. :(

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
im not even at 20k yet :laugh:

·
trespassing Jeep owner
2,731 Posts
Just under 65k on my 04, lol. Jeff (crazyazn) has to be close to 130+ by now right? Still going strong although not without issues.

·
long-term build
2,761 Posts
I'm sad at 20k but it happens to us all.

never used to drive the TSX really, then when I started thinking about selling it,
and it had less than 10k on it... then I started driving it all the time. I enjoy
driving it a lot, that's why I'm building it. so even though it makes me sad, they
were 20k very nice miles to travel.

·
Alliance!
1,776 Posts
183,000 miles. I dont think ill ever get rid of her either.

·
Alliance!
1,776 Posts
With regular maintenance and some TLC, yeah easily 300K. With a bit more intensive maintenance, then it can last much longer. When my car reaches 200K, I'm going to take the head off and have it cleaned up, replace the timing chain, replace the valves, springs, and retainers, and put a set of aftermarket cams in it. Might as well replace the chain tensioner while Im down there.

·
Registered
124 Posts
i probably put the most miles on mine in here just never posted it but here it is an 06 purchase at 38k less than a 1yr and 1/2 ago and im now at 106k..now thats sad but needless to say i enjoy every moment with daisy red ridin hood..

guys how do i post pics any help ?? thanks !! teaser moment i want ..i know it's not the time and place here for it..haha

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Toronto
782 Posts
im soon to hit 100,000 kms. im getting sad watching her go up =(

·
Alliance!
1,776 Posts
i probably put the most miles on mine in here just never posted it but here it is an 06 purchase at 38k less than a 1yr and 1/2 ago and im now at 106k..now thats sad but needless to say i enjoy every moment with daisy red ridin hood..

guys how do i post pics any help ?? thanks !! teaser moment i want ..i know it's not the time and place here for it..haha
Photobucket.com or some other picture hosting site.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts