Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently ordered some lamin-x for the front headlights and taillights. Will thye look fine with the hids? The headlights are gun smoke tint. Will it look fine with the gunsmoke? I got the backlights just tint, because i dont want any tickets

·
I <3 My CL9
1,492 Posts
I have the gunsmoke on my headlights and charcoal on the rears. The headlights look fine to me it depends on how picky you are. Your light output will be diminished a little bit(still bright just won't have that many people flashing you anymore because they think you have your brights on). And when the lights are on you will seem some reflection of the light off the lamin-x but it doesn't bother me. You can look at my pictures in my threads if you want for reference. LMK if you have any other questions.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea

thx bro that helped. Have you been pulled over for the charcoal in the back? Thats why i was hesitant on getting it, and got tint instead of charcoal

·
I <3 My CL9
1,492 Posts
no problem. Where are you from? I ask this cause in arizona they are very lenient towards window tint/tail light tint but in califronia from what I have heard is very strict against things of that nature.
Out of the ~2yrs that I have had them I only got pulled over once for having them and it was by a university cop(more strict then our city cops) but he pulled me over for having a tinted license plate and then commented on my tail lights telling me to take them off. Left me with a warning and all I have done was take the tint of my license plate off because I got pulled over for that 4-5 times.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yo

Yea i get what your saying. I live in Cali, specifically Norcal. Well i got both the headlights and taillights tints for 66 dollars. I contacted them for a discount. Should i only put in on the headlights? I thought since i got the "tint" instead of the charcoal. The tint is only 6% where as the charcoal is 30% visibility. So you think is will be a prob?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts