Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody!

I understand that you can get a better deal if you go through a high-volume dealer. Does anyone know who the high-volume dealers are in the Wash. DC area?

I am currently dealing with Frankel Acura in Timonium and have also dealt with Norris West Acura in Ellicott City, both in MD. Am considering dealing with Radley Acura in VA.

Who is the best for this to your knowledge?

Thanks all!

·
Registered
162 Posts
I got my Acura from Radley Acura. Very good customer service but the dealership is small when it comes to size. My salesman's name was David Norton. He was pretty cool, tell him I sent ya. My aunt also bought a car from Tischer Acura, may want to try them too. I've heard good things. Some of the guys that work there are really into modification. So if this is something your into I would try Tischer.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, I guess I have to take back all of the bad things I was saying (and thinking) about my dealer, Frankel Acura in Timonium. Contrary to what I believed, they have come through for me and have told me that they will deliver my '05 ABP TSX 5AT W/Nav. to me with all accessories installed by this weekend.

I highly recommend their internet sales manager, Kevin Rawls. Although it was hard getting specifics from him, he never wavered in his efforts to locate the exact vehicle I was looking for and had a back-up plan in place with the factory that would have ensured that I got the car no later than April. But better now than then, huh! :grinno:

I look forward to enjoying the TSX experience for a long time.

Thanks.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I bought mine from Radley. They really take care of you!

·
Registered
91 Posts
I went to Radley as well. Great experience....

·
DC Metro Local Crew
5 Posts
Radley here as well, great people up there, the internet sales manager Mohammad was very nice and easy to deal with and even gave me a TL loaner for 2 weeks while my car was being delivered

·
Registered
25 Posts
a very good dealership in the MD/DC area is Chevy Chase Cars or Chevt Chase Acura in Bethesda on Wisconsin Ave... it is 2 blocks away from the metro stop and it is a great place to get a car. my dad owns the place and everyone is very happy with the service there. i obviously got my car from there and there have been no problems yet. i would definately suggest checking it out

1 - 8 of 8 Posts