Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
2nr lover!
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any1 down for a late night hang out & getting some 24hr pho? or m&m donuts?

Edit: i dont mean tonite... im jus tryin to get interest so we can set a time & date to when a bunch of us can go...

·
Registered
75 Posts
dam i would go just to meet some tsx drivers in my area but its kinda homo if it was just me and you lol it will be like you and me on a date well lets see if anyone else comes... haha

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
3,260 Posts
im gonna pm you guys both my numbers if anything goes down then hit me up. I'm free all week.

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Info Center / Car Care & D
5,036 Posts
What the hell why do you plan this when I'm in San Antonio. Lets wait until danny leaves and then hang out, I see :p

·
2nr lover!
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What the hell why do you plan this when I'm in San Antonio. Lets wait until danny leaves and then hang out, I see :p
i dont mean now dammit... im jus seeing who's interested & we'll set a time & date... besides.. damons not here yet...

·
5,412 Posts
I'm down for some M&M doughnuts.
which reminds me of this:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6q-EOLo7Fq0?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
3,260 Posts
which reminds me of this:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6q-EOLo7Fq0?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
why would he do that in front of a cop...

·
Registered
75 Posts
r we can go to m&m's tonight and just grab some donuts haha i still havent tried those blueberry donuts everyone has been talkin about...

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Info Center / Car Care & D
5,036 Posts
M&M is always packed at night man. If you guys don't mind waiting 30min-1hr for your food then it's good.

·
Registered
75 Posts
30mins to an hour seriously? its only a freakin donut store... well the longer the wait the better the donut tastes lol and plus its only Wednesday tonight

1 - 20 of 36 Posts