Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are some lease quotes you have been quoted?

I was quoted $370 a month for 48 months with a $5,000 trade in and $2,000 down on a TSX with navigation. This is with the college graduate special financing rate. The Acura site shows I should be paying a lot less than that for a 4 year lease.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'am affraid to say this but....you are being knocked in your
head ....we did a lease for a gentleman last week and please, please
bear in mind that states tax structures differ. MSRP , 12k a year,
42 mo , 1,383.65 down total.. this includes the first payment.
$383.65 per mo for 42 mo.

with 7,000 down , you should be in the mid-upper 200's

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I know. The guy originally quoted me $10,000 down + $450 a month for a 48 month lease.

I am now looking at another dealership.

Thanks for your response!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Second dealership laughed when I told him about the 450/month. He said that with $5,000 down he could do $325 a month with the college graduate financing. This is a TSX with navigation. Any ideas?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok, I'm down to $290 a month with $5,000 trade in and $2,000 cash to cover tax, title, license, destination charge, and first payment. It will be a 4 year lease, which I have no problem with since Acura's are very dependable cars. Car is Carbon Gray Pearl with navi and black interior. I'll try to get some pictures this weekend.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Hightower said:
Ok, I'm down to $290 a month with $5,000 trade in and $2,000 cash to cover tax, title, license, destination charge, and first payment. It will be a 4 year lease, which I have no problem with since Acura's are very dependable cars. Car is Carbon Gray Pearl with navi and black interior. I'll try to get some pictures this weekend.
Congrads please get us some pictures when you take your baby home :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts