Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear all,

Please find TSXClub's approved support to Vivek (MTL-TSX) to openly research and develop relevant LED and/or electronic upgrade products suitable for the CL7/9 platform.

Please post your threads and/or replies within the relevant technical threads inline with his significant R&D work currently not limited to - LED tail lights/brake lights, LED interior cabin lights.

We trust that this will improve the technical contributions and exclusive products available from TSXClub in joint cooperation with Vivek, available in the near future once development concretes and produces a feasible working product.

Regards,
Noel

·
, Moderator Emeritus
2,851 Posts
So your saying your going to be making LED parts for us?

·
Registered
283 Posts
Well i guess can say that. The two main LED ideas i ahve done/tried are the Door lights and the Tails. The Tails being the harder of the two (Hardest of the entire car).

If anyone has any suggestions as to what i can make im all open, but i must note that most of the commercially availible products (tectoys etc...) are probably better solutions for some of the smaller areas, IE: I can't make vanity Mirror lights, or possibly even dome lights (though i have not tried).

·
Registered
283 Posts
Also i would like to point out that I won't only use this sub-forum to sell my "products" I will treat it as a general place for LED projects and DIYs. This way people can, if they choose to, make their own stuff.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts