Acura TSX Forum banner

41 - 60 of 63 Posts

·
Not A MOD3RATOR
4,329 Posts
^
Those fxxker has finally ship me back my tail-light, soooo, I'm ready to take mine off to you. My problem is, I don't know how to take it off without taking off the bumper...

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
chuson said:
^
Those fxxker has finally ship me back my tail-light, soooo, I'm ready to take mine off to you. My problem is, I don't know how to take it off without taking off the bumper...

Hmmm i think i read somewhere here or the other forum about how to remove the tails without taking off bumper but i could be wrong. Check the DIY section, theres one for the JDM tail install.

I have a friend who is in T.O untill tommarow maybe i can arrange to have him pick them up but i don't know his schedule.

·
Platinum Club Member
1,550 Posts
chuson said:
^
Just pull the bumper off it only takes ten minutes not sure of any other way to pull the tails out.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
3,461 Posts
MTL-TSX said:
Could someone/everyone post a design they would like to see?
I want to see if there is anything else i can prototype or what else might look good.

I can't seem to think outside of the "box" when designing a new one, it somehow ends up looking like the old ones.

Thanks
base it off the G35 or the TL...make rows side to side? Hows that?
Jay

·
, Administrator Emeritus
5,994 Posts
I mean, don't go by what I said, it's just MO, but if you like what you showed us, that's good. Who knows, it may actually look good once it's done. So do what you think will look good.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
3,461 Posts
i like that with the outside being the parking lights and the inside being the brakes when lit up...kinda wham at the people behind ya, ya know and plus takes into account sun going down and people driving into it and can see it when there being blinded by the sun...thats the tough part the safety aspect ya knwo

Jay

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Hehe don't worry i am not only doing what you say, its just that i do want these to appeal to people other than me so that is why i am making multiple designs. I have one more design up my sleeve which i think i might really like. Once i am really tired of making designs i will poll the ones i have.

Jays98cobra, i know what you i did want an outer andinner one at first but if the pattern is more filled then i would most likely just have all on but dim for park lights, then all on brigth for brake.

Thanks for the input guys.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
3,461 Posts
hey as long as there dimmer for parking and bright for brake and u can see the huge contrast thats all that counts...cause on my old motorcycle i had a Rear LED tail light and i changed it cause it was all lit for parking and when u hit the brake u couldnt really see a drastic change...but than again that was early technology leds and than i changed it to a newer led unit and there was a huge diffrence!
Jay

·
Registered
6 Posts
it would be pretty cool to have the Acura "A" as the center of the brake light...just an opinion...u guys may think its stupid

S

·
0 Posts
I'd personally like to have some led tail lights that look kinda like the Lexus RX hybrid. Here are a couple examples:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
3,461 Posts
yea those are cool lights but were not doing clears...were retrofitting stocks...hey see if we can make the inners brake as well, next to the reverse lights
Jay

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
I plan on doing that actually (original post :D), i am going to have all 4 lights (the red ones) act as brake lights.

Been very busy lately, work, GF issues and sisters wedding coming up soon etc.. but i promise i will have some more prototypes done soon.

Trying to do the easy things at the moment, changed my door lights back to blue, and im trying to LED my 3rd brake light, but i can't seem to get it off.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Ok Guys i have been away for quite some time now, and honestly lost interest in making these (lost interest in modding my car all together) but im bored now i think ill start it up again!

Keep you posted

·
Not A MOD3RATOR
4,329 Posts
lol... you know I have all 4 tail-light waiting in here...

41 - 60 of 63 Posts