Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a curious question...I am 6'3", is the TSX comfortable to drive for the taller person on long drives?

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
Master47 said:
Just a curious question...I am 6'3", is the TSX comfortable to drive for the taller person on long drives?
I am 6', and there is plenty more room :thumbsup:
Joker - who has no complaints :D

·
Registered
333 Posts
Joker said:
I am 6', and there is plenty more room :thumbsup:
Joker - who has no complaints :D
I am 6ft 1 inch I don't have any issues, well not when I test drove my Euro anyhow ;) I won't know for sure untill next week when my Euro finally arrives !

·
Im Rick James B1tch!!!
345 Posts
im 6 ft 1 and i dont have a problem either.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
I'm not that tall (5'10"; maybe 5'11" on a good day :D ) so I can't speak from personal experience. But there's been a lot of discussion of this on the various TSX sites, and the consensus is that the TSX is an unusually good car for tall people. Especially if we say "for its size," but even if we don't.

Of course, this is very individual, and the only way to know is to take the car for an extended test-drive (or borrow one for a long stretch). But whenever there's been a thread like this, most of the tall people (even up to 6'5") say the car has been great for them. Usually there are also some posts from shorter people who say :donno: "It wasn't very good for me" :donno: but that's besides the point.

·
The Voice of Reason
1,481 Posts
Master47 said:
I'm a big Size 13 guy and there's more interior space in the front of the TSX than in my Volvo. It's a good, really world-class design from Honda, they took big Vikings into consideration when they designed it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts