Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I am just wondering if there are any restriction on the lengths of the LED bulbs for the dome, map, door etc. My guess is that there is, but I don't know where to find these specs. I can only find the bulb type from OSRAM SYLVANIA - SYLVANIA Home (eg. 168, DE3175 etc), but no idea on the size restrictions. Any help guys? Thanks.

·
Loves JDM
578 Posts
Well for the 168 size bulb, I recommend the WLED-xHP in white. They are very bright and very white, with a tinge of blue.

The dome housing bulbs are not 168, they are festoons. MMs. posted this on the other site, and it has all of the bulbs you will need...

DOOR LIGHTS:
TRUNK LIGHT:
LICENSE PLATE LIGHTS:
Super Bright LEDs - Miniature Wedge Base Bulbs
scroll down till you see:
WLED-WHP LED Wedge Base Bulbs
Buy these, they're a blue/white glow, very nice and bright
You'll need at least 5 of these.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VANITY LIGHTS:
Festoon Dome Lights
Vanity Mini 3 Led SMT Festoon
You'll need to buy 2 (at least)
Get white, they glow blue/white.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MAP LIGHTS:
DOME LIGHT:
Festoon Dome Lights
6 LED Super High Flux
You'll need to buy 3 (at least) of the:
31mm = 1-1/4" Long 6LED

I'd get the white, it matches the blue/white hue perfectly of the others
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CENTER CUBBY LIGHT:
GLOVE BOX LIGHT:
http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-b...8.2376&next=50
scroll down until you see:
74-xHP Wedge Base LED Bulb
you'll need about 2 or so of these, in white. they also glow blue/white.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for that detailed info. It really helped. I wasn't sure whether to get 31mm or 37mm, or 49mm. I have ordered them (I wanted to go with the cool white anyway), so hopefully I can install them soon. By the way, what is center cubby light? It is the blue light right above the top of the 2 storage compartments? Thanks alot.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.