Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, new TSX owner and new to the forum. Just bought my 2004 PWP last week and am loving it ever since. I bought is used with 38000km on it. I really love the high reving IVtech engine and the small car feel. I think I am now hooked on Acuras. I will post some pics when I get a chance. Great site by the way!

T

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Welcome!!! :wavey:

Congrats!!! :woot:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
Interesting, 38,000 km is just about exactly what I now have on my TSX (24K miles), and I still consider it a new car!
I imagine yours feels like one too.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
larchmont said:
Interesting, 38,000 km is just about exactly what I now have on my TSX (24K miles), and I still consider it a new car!
I imagine yours feels like one too.
Yeah, it feels great and even kind of has the new car smell to it. The interior is still immacuate and so is the outside. The previous owner even put on the Diamond Coat Finish, so I never have to wax it and has a lifetime guarantee.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Welcome! I've only been here a few weeks myself, after we bought my wife's TSX right before Halloween. It seems like a pretty good crowd here!

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Of course, TSX owners are good people ;)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I finally took some pics over the weekend. Here's my baby (not like you haven't seen one before ;)) After the winter, I will be adding an A-Spec (Aero Kit here in Canada) body kit and some aftermarket gunmetal rims.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,352 Posts
Sweet...welcome aboard! :thumbsup:

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
Hello, congrats, and welcome to the Club BigTSX :wavey:

BTW, are you a fan of the

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Joker said:
Hello, congrats, and welcome to the Club BigTSX :wavey:

BTW, are you a fan of the

:thumbsup:
Of course, sens all the way! :thumbsup: (next season anyway :p)

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
BigTSX said:
Of course, sens all the way! :thumbsup: (next season anyway :p)
heh..yeah next season :(

·
Registered
56 Posts
What is a Diamond Coat finish and is that something that is offered in the United States? How could one not need to wash your car even with this coat on?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Carlos8542222 said:
What is a Diamond Coat finish and is that something that is offered in the United States? How could one not need to wash your car even with this coat on?
It was offered at my dealer. Basically they put a clear coat over the paint, so it is always shiny. I still have to wash it, just don't need to wax it. And they guarantee it for life. I will see I can get some more info on it. Like I said it was on it before I bought it, but I think I have a brochure at home.

T

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
welcome bigtsx !

·
Registered
25 Posts
Looks great. Very good conditions. I can picture myself sitting my 05 PWP tomorrow ( I'm going to pick up from dealer tomorrow).
really can wait tomorrow coming.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts