Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys I know it's been a while since I've posted pics of my car on here due to me not having much to do to it. Been waiting about a year and six months for my Euro R lip kit which I haven't even received yet... :banghead: Anyway, while my car was parked at my college this happened...

$7800 dollars worth of damage smh. What to do? Come back even harder. Decided to get body work done and full re-spray. :D

Fresh paint job! Yeah!

The finished product with the front lowered more. Photo was taken at the Lakefront Meet in New Orleans, Louisiana.

Will post pictures when I have the lip kit and a few more parts. The car is screaming for the lip kit... Thanks for looking. C&C is welcome.

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
looks good. I think you should have painted it a unique color since you had the chance.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
looks good. I think you should have painted it a unique color since you had the chance.
Yeah I was seriously considering it. If I was going to do a custom color I was going to do jambs as well. It was way to pricy and I got this paint job for a steal.

Looks good, thats a long as wait for the lip kit.
Yes sir it is... I'll probably never order anything from this company again.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,896 Posts
Aww I got excited when I saw "candy paint". I thought your car got hit again and you were going to do a custom color. Anyways looks awesome.

·
sponsor by MY POCKET!!
1,539 Posts
car look great but damn i only waited 3 month for my euro r...

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump for a Fellow CGP owner. Fresh.
Thanks man.

Aww I got excited when I saw "candy paint". I thought your car got hit again and you were going to do a custom color. Anyways looks awesome.
Yeah. Sorry to excite you for nothing to exciting Chris. Appreciate the compliment.

+1 to the above!
atleast you got it for a good deal
Yeah the deal was stupid awesome. I would have been dumb to turn it down.

+1 on going a different colour..anyway congrats on getting the car back on the road
Thanks man!

car look great but damn i only waited 3 month for my euro r...
Yeah. The Euro R lip kit deal that I'm dealing with right now is terrible. I keep getting false statements on when I will get it. Plus when I call the shop they don't answer the phone. Terrible customer service.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Looks good man. i want my baby re-sprayed too.

You Should of done a 2 tone Purple on top and orange on the bottom also add some 22's. Be gansta LOL

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
deff fresh.... i wonder what company u ordered it from?... i have an idea but wont disclose it..lol.. anyhow enjoy

·
Alliance!
1,776 Posts
Hey Draider, where'd you get the spray at? Im gonna need one soon. Looks good bro. Let me know when theres a meet coming up, I'll come out.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Damn.. makes me want to respray my car -_- Nice work Draider
Thanks man. I never had thought about re-spraying mine until I got hit.

Looks good man. i want my baby re-sprayed too.

You Should of done a 2 tone Purple on top and orange on the bottom also add some 22's. Be gansta LOL
Thanks bro. And the CeCeDubya's are gangsta enough for me. :laugh:

deff fresh.... i wonder what company u ordered it from?... i have an idea but wont disclose it..lol.. anyhow enjoy
Thanks man. And yeah... PM'ed you.

Looks great!!
Thanks!

fresh! looks clean
Thanks!

Hey Draider, where'd you get the spray at? Im gonna need one soon. Looks good bro. Let me know when theres a meet coming up, I'll come out.
I got the paint/body work done a buddies shop called Unique Custom Collision in Baton Rouge. I'll send you some more info about it. I'll let you know about the meets as well.

·
Alliance!
1,776 Posts
Thanks. Thats on Old Hammond right?

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks. Thats on Old Hammond right?
Yessir it is. Drop by one day and I'm sure Charlie and Khai would be happy to help you out. Their great people and their work is flawless. They also have some damn nice cars in the shop that you can look at to see how they do body/paint work.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Looks good man. Love the CCWS. I guess things happens for a reason.lol imagine if you never got hit at college what would you car look like now?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts