Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i just joined the forum a couple of days ago and posted this thread in the "welcome section": Please read my initial welcome post:
http://www.tsxclub.com/forums/membe...wish-ride-awesome-forum-help-appreciated.html

Yesterday and today were the first days off from work in a couple of months so I knew I needed to use all the daylight I could and take advantage of it. Here are some pics of before:

as said in my welcome post I was going to go for a red and black theme, basically swap the chrome for black.
[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

[/URL]

[/URL]

[/URL]

after prepping laying tape and cover down:

[/URL]

Getting the chrome trim and door handle's prepped:

[/URL]

Getting the emblems and rear defuser ready:

[/URL]

I really enjoyed the outcome...Except I felt rushed do to time and possible reain showers, so there a couple of things I would like to redo, the diffuser was a little sketchy, I was originally going to do the center of the hood where is raises up down to the grill but ran out of day light. I was going to make the acura symbol in the grill red as well with the acura logo's on the rim's red. But there's always next time. after completing it, I think I enjoy the look of it now than may of had if doing both of those things, but I guess I wouldn't know till I do it. Your thoughts and what do you think?

[/URL]

[/URL]

[/URL]

a bit artsy with this one:

[/URL]

I was very happy with the way it turned out, and got many head turns taking on it's first trip, just going to the grocery today. Haha, I was thinking of doing the Mirrors as well, appointment for window tint is scheduled for next week. I will post updates here and there. What could I add if anything, What do y'all think?

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Looks pretty good, I don't know if I would do the mirrors but it's your car so it's up to you

·
Registered
976 Posts
What did you use to change the pieces black?

·
Registered
550 Posts
he used plasti dip. a quick search would show all sorts of examples.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I like the diffuser look. I've been planning to do that to mine but never had the time.

·
Scientisting since 2005
1,232 Posts
i really dig the difuser.... might have to steal that idea, but i'll give you a +1rep for it ! haha

good looks man

·
Registered
364 Posts
looks good, did u cover the inside of grill or just did the way it show above in pic? and took out the wheels b4 plastidipping it?

·
500K Poster! - Premium Club Member
701 Posts
totally going to plastidip my window trim

1 - 18 of 18 Posts