Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone in Texas know how to obtain personal information with someones license plate tag number?

Curious because we found the dumbass who hit my car and thought he could get away with it, but he lives directly across from me. Again, dumbass.

·
Premium Member
8,413 Posts
Anyone in Texas know how to obtain personal information with someones license plate tag number?

Curious because we found the dumbass who hit my car and thought he could get away with it, but he lives directly across from me. Again, dumbass.
Look no further, I think you have sufficient info. Go knock on his door LOL

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Having some investigative bakcground helped, my Milano Red paint is etched into the right bottom side of his grille and that side of the grill is noticeably pulled out suggesting it occured as he was bakcing up and the edge of the grille caught the side panel of my car thus pulling it a bit. Also, this person parks directly behind me every single day until the day after my car was hit and the next couple days he parked away from me. May be circumstantial but the paint transfer is definitely substantial.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,748 Posts
DMV won't give you information due to the privacy act. Now if you're pretty sure it's him you can take his plate info down and go to a police station and file a hit and run. You can also confront him before to resolve it, but that's up to you.

·
Donating TSXCLUB Member
880 Posts
u better take pics of transfer, that happened to my friend and cops came out with measuring tapes to measure contact points, etc.

if they wash it off, u might be sol

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Vegito: Funny you mention that bro! We took pictures of the "red" paint transfer on his grille guard, approximate height of damage done to my ride. Called the babylons to check on it this morning and this dumbass actually covered up the paint transfer! But good thing I have the pictures to prove that my "red" paint had transferred onto his grille prior to him covering it up. That should definitely suggest his paranoia of getting caught.

·
Live life supercharged!
598 Posts
keep us updated!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts