Acura TSX Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for a sale a complete set of Michelin Pilot Super Sports in 235/40/18.

They were purchased and mounted on my vehicle last summer, the tires have only been driven less than 2000 km. I have different plans for the suspension and now require a smaller size tire to avoid rubbing.

The tires are literally brand new, and are in mint condition. Well cared for and stored in a heated garage facility along with the car.

No repairs, plugs, no rubbing or uneven camber wear. Like I said the only reason I'm selling these are due to requiring a smaller size. I am asking $900 firm. These tires retail brand new from the dealer for approximately 1300 a set after taxes. Located in the east gta area, willing to meet up locally. They are currently mounted on my aspec rims so once a serious buyer commits to purchase with cash in hand, I will take them to my shop and have them removed and provided to you (we can arrange to meet there if need be).

Please note, rims are not for sale nor included in the sale of these tires :)

Thanks!

·
Registered
652 Posts
Sell yours and by mine :laugh:
You're just going to have to find a 4th

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sell yours and by mine :laugh:
You're just going to have to find a 4th
Hahaha after reading how much trouble you've been going through finding the fourth ill pass :p ... but no I love these tires, they're amazing -- despite being overkill for our cars but at this price you cant go wrong :)

I'll be replacing this set with the same brand/model just in 225/40/18.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Deeece. Yeah I've had a few people ask for 2 tires and when I agree, they flake. Haha anyways glws!

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Deeece. Yeah I've had a few people ask for 2 tires and when I agree, they flake. Haha anyways glws!
Haha ouch, I hate that. I think your luck may have worked, I got a guy from another site just shoot me an email about them :) Thanks.

·
Registered
652 Posts
I hate you.

:laugh:

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Beautiful weather bump!

Open to "reasonable" offers...just dont go nuts like the folks on kijiji (pretty sure my ad never said "Interesting trades accepted").

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey fellow Canuck,
I've got some 18" A spec rims like yours but in gunmetal that I don't need and can let go for a very reasonable price. Two tires are useable and 2 are garbage from camber wear. Know anybody that might be interested?

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey fellow Canuck,
I've got some 18" A spec rims like yours but in gunmetal that I don't need and can let go for a very reasonable price. Two tires are useable and 2 are garbage from camber wear. Know anybody that might be interested?
Hey there,

How reasonable is reasonable haha. Honestly your best bet is to either post them up for sale on the forums here or if your local try kijiji or craigslist. Summer's approaching, I'm sure they'll go quick despite the tires condition-- the mod bug is in the air for everyone now. PM me your price, I'll ask a few friends.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.