Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I'm about to get my full lip kit in NHBP for my 04 tsx, and i do not know how to install it. Is there anywhere in the east end that can install it for me that is not too pricey? Any advice would be welcomed!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have never attempted anything like this before. Are there any specific tools that I need to install all 4 sides? And are there any DIY guides that you guys thought were the simplest ones to follow?

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Toronto
782 Posts
I usually get Velocity in Markham to do my installs. They install for a fair price and do it tip top. Just ask for Barry as he's great with TSX's.

Other than that its pretty easy to do. You dont really need to cut for the 04-05. just use high quality double sided tape to stick the sills and its only 2 screws on each side. If you wish, you can also use a weatherstripping to cover up the seams from water to go in the sills.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
I have never attempted anything like this before. Are there any specific tools that I need to install all 4 sides? And are there any DIY guides that you guys thought were the simplest ones to follow?
I just followed the instructions that came with the kit. The 06-08 kits requires some drilling, but im sure the 04-05 kits are just bolts and double sided tape.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts