Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
FRESNO CA
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all hope i posted in the right place but i was
just wondering if anyone has either of these lips ?? (04-05) and can post a few pics? im looking to get one of these but cant decide cause cant find any pics anywhere with them on the actual car! thnx in advance :mardi::mardi:

·
Registered
124 Posts
I've never seen these before... but they "look" like the mugen front lips with a few differences...

what are they called on the site?

·
Registered
667 Posts
I actually don't mind the look of the second one. They're made of crap material though and the fit & finish is probably terrible.

·
Registered
124 Posts
OP, If you can really spare another 200 - 300 bucks, I personally suggest not to go anything replica or Non-branded for your front lip... No not materialistic or whatever... Typically replicas and third party brands have a lot of fitment issues and crack easily. That one time you're tired and you accidentally tap the curb while you're parking?? Well, there goes your front lip. No joke. Save yourself the hassle and just grab an authentic one. They come paint matched anyways. So you're really not paying that much more. Sides / Rear aren't that much of an issue and is up to you whether you want to go authentic or not. Just my two cents.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts