Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone! I am new to the Honda game so I am looking for some help. I have 07 TSX and I like the Eruo or Mugen grille. But I can't find it anywhere. I c 04-06 grilles but not 2007. Does some make it? Second is the smoked corners for the front headlights. Where do I get a set? Or are they custom?
Thanks for your help!

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
kingmotorsports.com is the official north american distributor of mugen parts. I got my grill from them within a week.

·
long-term build
2,761 Posts
Hey Everyone! I am new to the Honda game so I am looking for some help. I have 07 TSX and I like the Eruo or Mugen grille. But I can't find it anywhere. I c 04-06 grilles but not 2007. Does some make it? Second is the smoked corners for the front headlights. Where do I get a set? Or are they custom?
Thanks for your help!
04 and 05 are one body style

06, 07 and 08 are another body style

09+ is a whole different generation

there's a used 06-08 euro-r grille for sale in the fs section,
otherwise ordering jdm parts takes a very long time usually, I will
warn you up front. by very long I mean 6 month average.

there are no smoked corners really for your year. the ones you
probably see are the 04-05 jdm ones. the 06-08 jdm ones have
blue corners and clear turns. the 04-05 are smoked corners and
orange turns. they have different HID ballast placements and
aren't plug and play interchangeable per se.

you can buy knock off jdm lights for your year. a company called
depo I think makes them. I think you can get them on ebay or
through heeltoe auto.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the help!!! I have ordered the Tein Basic's coilovers thru Heeltoe. Talked to Maquis and he helped me out a lot. Hopefully my stuff doesn't take that long to come in! I saw the grill on the FS. So pretty much anything JDM takes forever to get....well that sux but good to know.

·
long-term build
2,761 Posts
yeah, and after Japan's raping by mother earth, everything will take longer, probably
even much longer now.

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
im glad i have all the jdm parts i need before the tsunami hit... its gonna e a while so be patient...goodluck

1 - 8 of 8 Posts