Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone in town hacked their navi to play DVD's yet? I've been reading a few threads here and people are recommending http://www.avelectronic.com/, only thing is that it seems a lil pricey, at least out of my budget lol.

But yeah, before I make my decision I wanted to see if anyone here has done this, and if i could possibly take a look at it if you do. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
-phase- said:
how many ppl on here have 05s? hehe..
well i know Benz_05tsx does, and same with MrsJade, but i was hoping there would be more by now

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Zigen said:
i do wish i have navi... :mecry:

it's a good thing to have, but it can also be fustrating too. read my sig lol :grinno:

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
I wish i had the built in navi screen with on screen controls so bad!!
:sadwavey: :bawling:

·
2005 TSX 6MT Nav
692 Posts
i have an 05 with navi.

b_lum, i have the same question as you do. I'm a little hesistant on getting that from avelectronics. $500 is an intake and springs.

Let me know if you find out anything, I've been asking around on other car forums that have navi what they have done. So far, they all spent around that much converting the nav to play movies.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
spyguy said:
i have an 05 with navi.

b_lum, i have the same question as you do. I'm a little hesistant on getting that from avelectronics. $500 is an intake and springs.

Let me know if you find out anything, I've been asking around on other car forums that have navi what they have done. So far, they all spent around that much converting the nav to play movies.
I've seen pictures of it but i want to base my decision on seeing one in person. sitting in rush hour traffic is reall starting to get boring lol.

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
i want navi too... :drool1:

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
dosen't the navi unit have an aux in??

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
haha...MR and IBP r gone...we will never c dat 2 cdn model with navi... :smash:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.