Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Finally have stuff installed, Some of you dont like the matte grill look, but it is growing on me......So ill prolly keep it like that for a while before i decide to paint match it.

I took pics with my iphone4 and i thought it didnt really do it justice, so i retook some pics with my dslr

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know, finally get to see what you working with!

Looking good so far, but it definitely need to go lower!
One day, when my Aspec suspension needs replacing haha.

Actually I like it, I have been on some very steep situations and the front just dips, currently have 225/40's on so I was thinking of getting higher side wall to fill in the gap more.

·
Registered
99 Posts
One day, when my Aspec suspension needs replacing haha.

Actually I like it, I have been on some very steep situations and the front just dips, currently have 225/40's on so I was thinking of getting higher side wall to fill in the gap more.
Nice start :)
I'm also running an A Sec sports suspension on my Accord, combined with 225/45/17 Pirelli P Zero tyres (OEM A spec size).

My weel gap looks indeed better filled, plus the higher tyre wall is also a bit more protective (a little less likely to damage your rims)
Here is mine (from all angles), so you can see what I mean...

I find the A spec suspension quite bouncy (hard) though ...
How's your experience so far?

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nice start :)
I'm also running an A Sec sports suspension on my Accord, combined with 225/45/17 Pirelli P Zero tyres (OEM A spec size).

My weel gap looks indeed better filled, plus the higher tyre wall is also a bit more protective (a little less likely to damage your rims)
Here is mine (from all angles), so you can see what I mean...

I find the A spec suspension quite bouncy (hard) though ...
How's your experience so far?
Nice, I need to wear my hankooks down quick now lol

1 - 20 of 31 Posts