Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Um...they're selling a "blue" car...but its a CGP...and there's an SSM there too? Looks like it's got the TL wheels on it.

Poor car... :(

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
ouch !
hehe there's all sorts of businesses out there.

That price seems crazy to me - $17K for a fecked up non-nav TSX with 28K miles ? gotta be joking me...

·
Registered
333 Posts
robert_tsxgeek said:
ouch !
hehe there's all sorts of businesses out there.

That price seems crazy to me - $17K for a fecked up non-nav TSX with 28K miles ? gotta be joking me...
Yeah seems a bit steep doesn't it? :police:

I mean I wouldn't pay anymore than 9k for a wrecked up TSX or Euro, I mean look at that front end damage! Even with the parts included you still need to find someone to repair the damage and install the new parts, then you need to respray.... would end up costing you more than a brand new TSX I am guessing, and who is to say that it would ever be as good as it was before the accident?

Some businesses give a bad name to repair shops, someone is making a nice profit there !

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
johnej said:
poor car is right....
werd....I would want to get a CG TSX, but not like that. :bawling:

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Yea, I wouldnt buy it eather. Buying a car after an accident is nothing but trouble everything starts falling apart and it will never be the same.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
maybe... maybe i would buy it if i could get everything repaired for 16 and under.... but we had a camry with the same thing, it was in an accident... and wow always had problems after that... oh well :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts