Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I just got my 05 tsx, when I got the car one tip was missing, and now it looks goofy.
anything under 50$
Looking for 1 tip, but if your price is right for 2, ill take them.

Thanks,

·
VP of Infinite Infinity
1,791 Posts
$73 shipped ($60 + $13 shipping) for 2 OEM A-spec tips. Lmk. Brand new unopened. Even better than the stock ones!

http://www.tsxclub.com/forums/tsx-classifieds/62841-tsx-aspec-exhaust-tips-brand-new.html

IPhone Autoguide

·
Has God-Like Powers
550 Posts
Hey brother, I have 2 OEM exhaust tips I am going to take off of my car since I just recently bought some A-Spec tips. If you want them, PM me and I will make an official FS thread if you want to feel comfortable. I will sell them to you for $30 shipped. That includes PayPal fees. I'll send you a PM as well.

·
VP of Infinite Infinity
1,791 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Hey brother, I have 2 OEM exhaust tips I am going to take off of my car since I just recently bought some A-Spec tips. If you want them, PM me and I will make an official FS thread if you want to feel comfortable. I will sell them to you for $30 shipped. That includes PayPal fees. I'll send you a PM as well.
Not a bad deal and he's under your $50 limit :). You may want to check your local salvage yards if looking to spend less.

·
Clutch Dump of Death!!!
830 Posts
I have one oem tip on my stock exhaust in the attic. If you want it for $15 plus shipping (should be cheap) its yours. Lmk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts