Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up guys!? In search of a 07-08 tsx! Must be a 6 speed and have navigation!!!! The year doesn't matter so much but I want something mintttt! Realllyy would love to get into a red tsx but I can't seem to find onee... Must be in the TRI STATE areaa!

·
Somaek juseyo?
1,291 Posts
What's up guys!? In search of a 07-08 tsx! Must be a 6 speed and have navigation!!!! The year doesn't matter so much but I want something mintttt! Realllyy would love to get into a red tsx but I can't seem to find onee... Must be in the TRI STATE areaa!
You may want to broaden your search to include '06-'08 as well since the features are the same except for TPMS.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeahhh in really open to all years as long as it's got either a-spec kit or some sort of bumper swap just has to be nice!!! And yeah yours is nice but I guess you missed the part were I said mintt.... You got a huge dent and sideswipe on your door and rear bumper

·
Somaek juseyo?
1,291 Posts
Yeahhh in really open to all years as long as it's got either a-spec kit or some sort of bumper swap just has to be nice!!! And yeah yours is nice but I guess you missed the part were I said mintt.... You got a huge dent and sideswipe on your door and rear bumper
Again, you're limiting yourself. I wouldn't worry about whether it has a kit or not, as one can easily be added to any TSX you may find. My car was an unmodded pure virgin, waiting for me to violate her bwahahah

·
Registered
217 Posts
Most daily driven TSXs arent going to be mint either...lol. Rock chips, small dings, and scratches are the norm when you drive a car everyday. Especially in the northeast where we have alot of city areas with high volume of traffic, constant construction and crappy roads, and really bad winters. But im sure youll be able to find something really clean, too bad we couldnt work out a deal man.

Nothing good on Autotrader?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeahh I know I can add a kit but if the paint on the car isn't mint and I add a lip a paint it and doesn't match pefrectttt Id repainted the whole car lol... I'm veryyy anal with my cars. And Yesss man yours is perfect wish it wasn't beige interior! ? found a 2010 tsx with 53k miles. Going to look at this week probs. it's auto thoo smh but very cleann. Anything specific to look out for guys!? It's the 4 cylinder one btw

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.