Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up guys!? In search of a 07-08 tsx! Must be a 6 speed and have navigation!!!! The year doesn't matter so much but I want something mintttt! Realllyy would love to get into a red tsx but I can't seem to find onee... Must be in the TRI STATE areaa!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeahhh in really open to all years as long as it's got either a-spec kit or some sort of bumper swap just has to be nice!!! And yeah yours is nice but I guess you missed the part were I said mintt.... You got a huge dent and sideswipe on your door and rear bumper

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeahh I know I can add a kit but if the paint on the car isn't mint and I add a lip a paint it and doesn't match pefrectttt Id repainted the whole car lol... I'm veryyy anal with my cars. And Yesss man yours is perfect wish it wasn't beige interior! ? found a 2010 tsx with 53k miles. Going to look at this week probs. it's auto thoo smh but very cleann. Anything specific to look out for guys!? It's the 4 cylinder one btw

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.