Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Acura tsx
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a 07-08 tsx manual ecu. Trying to run the Hondata flashpro.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Looking for a 07-08 tsx manual ecu. Trying to run the Hondata flashpro.
You can run the 07-08 Automatic ECU too but you won't have the reverse lockout. There should be one guy that sells it here in the forums. If he's out, you can also follow some TSX groups on FaceBook and try your search there.

·
Registered
2004 Acura tsx
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can run the 07-08 Automatic ECU too but you won't have the reverse lockout. There should be one guy that sells it here in the forums. If he's out, you can also follow some TSX groups on FaceBook and try your search there.
Yeah I don’t wanna run the automatic ecu. But thank you. I’ll keep looking.

·
Registered
2004 Acura tsx
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if you are having trouble finding the ECU, ktuner also works well. Got my ecu from HA Motorsports - Honda / Acura Engine Management Solutions two months back and I love it. I gave up on looking for the 07-08 ecu cause the ktuner was a much more cost effective option. Only problem is I have to drive alittle further for the nearest tuner. Good luck
Thank you. That’s what I ended up doing. Lol you have any tips on installing the ecu. I would much appreciate it. Thanks

·
Registered
2005 Acura TSX
3 Posts
Thank you. That’s what I ended up doing. Lol you have any tips on installing the ecu. I would much appreciate it. Thanks
Its really easy, you can follow the hondata ecu removal instructions then just put the ktuner right in place. its a bit of a tight squeeze but it will fit at the right angle
edit: forgot to say all the connectors go in the same spots in the ecu. If you want a tune I have for some nice pops and cracklings let me know

·
Registered
2004 Acura tsx
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its really easy, you can follow the hondata ecu removal instructions then just put the ktuner right in place. its a bit of a tight squeeze but it will fit at the right angle
edit: forgot to say all the connectors go in the same spots in the ecu. If you want a tune I have for some nice pops and cracklings let me know
That sounds awsome bro. Thank you.
and yeah i would some nice pops& crackles. 😁 also did you keep your oem ecu for emissions?

·
Registered
2005 Acura TSX
3 Posts
That sounds awsome bro. Thank you.
and yeah i would some nice pops& crackles. 😁 also did you keep your oem ecu for emissions?
I did keep it but lucky me Ontario no longer has emissions testing. Best to still have it just in case

·
Registered
275 Posts
I was looking over the Ktuner software and saw they have a simple toggle for DBW Rev hang fix. Anyone have experience with Ktuner rev hang on the TSX? Hondata has much more customization for tuning DBW Throttle rev hang/throttle padding and i'm concerned the ktuner won't let me get the throttle response the way i want it. It's the one thing i dislike about the TSX.

·
Registered
2004 Acura tsx
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey was up bro. Just installed my ktuner.
I pretty much have a stock motor. Just
Weapon r header
Cold air intake
2.5 “ custom exhaust
Light weight pulleys for the p/s and alternator
Nothing crazy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts